Anyone Ever Buy From www.Agridimestore. com

BenM

TVWBB Fan

How funny, I just ordered from them this week! They are located in KS & since I am one state over, I received the order in 1 day! I bought (2) 5lb. prime plate ribs, I probably should have went for the 6lb., I usually buy plate ribs from Wild Fork Foods.

Attachments

• IMG_5226.jpg
    IMG_5226.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 16
I can believe this:
1688325631451.png

But I'm not used to these potential length of days before shipping when I order from Creekstone and Wild Fork:
1688325774817.png

I can believe this:
View attachment 73867

But I'm not used to these potential length of days before shipping when I order from Creekstone and Wild Fork:
View attachment 73868
I too also order from Creekstone with one day delivery, with great results on Beef ribs, TT & Ribeye. Unfortunately I also ordered from WFF on Wednesday that was supposed to be delivered Friday, UPS has pushed it until tomorrow! I called WFF yesterday & a new order will be shipped out in the next few days.

I too also order from Creekstone with one day delivery, with great results on Beef ribs, TT & Ribeye. Unfortunately I also ordered from WFF on Wednesday that was supposed to be delivered Friday, UPS has pushed it until tomorrow! I called WFF yesterday & a new order will be shipped out in the next few days.
I had that happen once with Creekstone in 2021, lol. They made it right and re-shipped via next day air rather than two day air.

How funny, I just ordered from them this week! They are located in KS & since I am one state over, I received the order in 1 day! I bought (2) 5lb. prime plate ribs, I probably should have went for the 6lb., I usually buy plate ribs from Wild Fork Foods.
I just checked them out. I am in NY. You need to spend a minimum of $125 to get free shipping. If not, they were charging me $20 for my order of $60; not worth it.

I just checked them out. I am in NY. You need to spend a minimum of $125 to get free shipping. If not, they were charging me $20 for my order of $60; not worth it.
This shipping fees with minimum requirements is the norm on all internet beef suppliers, if you come across better shipping rates somewhere, please share. WildFork Foods offers free shipping for a year for a one-time fee, but their prime beef ribs are pricey.

Last edited:
Well, that depends on how hard it is to find what you're looking for locally. Or if you can at all.
If you've ever spent a morning driving around to half a dozen butcher shops in a metro area and been disappointed by all of them.....$20 is an outright bargain.

I don't drive around much anymore. I just buy stuff on internet.

I went to Costco to get a brisket once, and they didn't have any at all. Neither did my grocery store. And another grocery store only had select. I was furious. I would pay $50 not to go through experience like that. A couple hours of my time is worth something to me.. it's the same thing with tools, clothes, hardware, whatever. If a store can't be dependent on to keep things in stock....... I'll exercise my FU option.... And just mail order it from somebody that does. Brick and mortar stores are dying because they don't keep good selection in stock today. It's usually not even worth the trip. 25 years ago, people didn't have a choice.... Today they have lots of choices if they're willing to wait a day or two.

Last edited:
Well, that depends on how hard it is to find what you're looking for locally. Or if you can at all.
If you've ever spent a morning driving around to half a dozen butcher shops in a metro area and been disappointed by all of them.....$20 is an outright bargain.

I don't drive around much anymore. I just buy stuff on internet.

I went to Costco to get a brisket once, and they didn't have any at all. Neither did my grocery store. And another grocery store only had select. I was furious. I would pay $50 not to go through experience like that. A couple hours of my time is worth something to me.. it's the same thing with tools, clothes, hardware, whatever. If a store can't be dependent on to keep things in stock....... I'll exercise my FU option.... And just mail order it from somebody that does. Brick and mortar stores are dying because they don't keep good selection in stock today. It's usually not even worth the trip. 25 years ago, people didn't have a choice.... Today they have lots of choices if they're willing to wait a day or two.
I am shopping more and more at my local Costco or BJ's. I actually did a side-by-side comparison about a year ago. I am lucky in that I have three major suppliers within 5 miles of my home. I literally drove to Costco, BJ's, Restaurant Depot (I owned a restaurant here in NYC, and I am still a member) to check their prices. I then checked the online prices with Wild Fork, and a few others. It was a hodgepodge of results. No one place had overall better pricing than another. Costco may have better prices on ribs, but Wild Fork had better brisket prices, etc. I did not add shipping into the equation, since 99% of the time I never spend more than $75-85 when I order meat online or in-person. For my particular case, Wild Fork is the best option because their shipping ceiling is a minimum of $50. The rest are somewhere north of $125

Back