Anyone do chicken feet?

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
A friend sent me a picture of a package of them marked “chicken paws” and was grossed out by them but, I know many cultures enjoy them with great gusto. Have any of you done them? The price seemed ridiculous to me, $2.29/lb.? As bad as friggin’ wings!

A friend sent me a picture of a package of them marked “chicken paws” and was grossed out by them but, I know many cultures enjoy them with great gusto. Have any of you done them? The price seemed ridiculous to me, $2.29/lb.? As bad as friggin’ wings!
$2.29/lb. oh my I would be in all day long. Last weekend I posted some KFC wings, which for me were on sale, like $3.99/Lb. they were a full wing which I had to do a little work cutting them up. I live in middle America, Missouri which has numerous chicken & turkey farms, yet I rarely can find wings & when I do it's highway robbery. Here is a pic of some wingettes which I know will be a bit more expensive, $4.98/lb. when will the madness stop!

Attachments

• IMG_4229.jpg
    IMG_4229.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 7
Not me, but my Italian SIL simmered them in her Sunday gravy.
Used to get them for free or next to nuthin.

in a word, NOPE ;)

I would use chicken feet in stock tho.... I'd just have to make sure Wifey didn't know what I was doing....

Back