Anybody in Atlanta restore old Weber grills?

AndrewC

Hopefully this is allowed here, if not I'll remove it.

I have a ton of old Weber grill parts, and am looking to get rid of them. Grills are mostly disassembled, but could probably build a few nice Genesis grills from what I have. If anybody was interested, I'd sell all of it together for a really good deal. Pm me or email me at andy@mailga.net if you are in the area and would like to swing by and see what I have. Thanks

AndrewC: You might want to contact user: "Brian B Atlanta"

I forwarded your thread to him as well.

Andrew, do you have any of these swing table slide bars:
I am looking for the part circled in yellow and also the plastic slide clip which is circled in blue. I would also be interested in any of the "Z" brackets that you may have that are in good shape still. I negotiate a price and pay shipping.

0XsK9et.jpg

These are the Z brackets I am looking for.

ZHwjvnB.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this is allowed here, if not I'll remove it.

I have a ton of old Weber grill parts, and am looking to get rid of them. Grills are mostly disassembled, but could probably build a few nice Genesis grills from what I have. If anybody was interested, I'd sell all of it together for a really good deal. Pm me or email me at andy@mailga.net if you are in the area and would like to swing by and see what I have. Thanks

Andrew yes PM me kind of interested in the parts you have what kind of grills could be put together, I am in Woodstock, GA and thanks to Bruce for sending me a PM on this thread.

Brian

Andrew yes PM me kind of interested in the parts you have what kind of grills could be put together, I am in Woodstock, GA and thanks to Bruce for sending me a PM on this thread.

Brian

Brian,

I thought of you right away when I saw this thread, but I see that Bruce already got you on it! Sounds like a great opportunity if you want to do more restorations and the homefront is OK with a parts stockpile:rolleyes:!

Jon

Jon, retiring end of June so the homefront to a degree is ok with it. She knows I want to do some restores to keep me busy and going to find a part time job for 3 days a week because the boss has made it clear you ain't going to hang around and do nothing. She has an excellent point as I like my IPA's which are not cheap so at least have to earn beer money.:cool:

Back