Any way to embed photos with Google photos?

Chris in NY

TVWBB Member
Tearing my hair out as I've had so many photos to share but can never get them to embed. Is a separate hosting site required or am I missing something!?!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Chris, give this a try. In your google photos, open the picture you want to use. Right click on the picture and click the copy image address choice. Now, in the thread box, click on the 3rd icon from the right up top of the thread box. Paste the image address in there and you should be set. Hope this helps. If you are posting from your phone, I am not sure if things work the same. Others will hopefully chime in.

Thanks Ed, I will try... Unfortunately I use my phone almost exclusively so that may prove to be an issue. Guess we will see :)

My research indicates that Google Photo does not support image imbedding. It does not provide or support the BBCode needed by most forums to embed a photo, like Imgur or Photobucket or Flickr provides.

https://tvwbb.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_postphoto
Here's how Google Photos works for me.
Camera shots, load from SD card to Picasa on my laptop, upload from there to GP cloud.
No problems posting here or anywhere else.

Samsung cell shots auto upload to GP cloud, but to make them show up for anyone but me I have to download to Picasa, then back up.
With the exception that my cell shots can be posted on FB with no problems.

Back