Any advice on a three burner purchase?

I would say that is a winner. Not priced for a flip, but for your personal use very worthwhile. I personally like those later Silvers, with or without a closed in cabinet. Without the cabinetry yours will at least breathe. Even so, you will need to keep on that metal bottom as rust wants to develop there. Those double flip-up trays are the best! Way better than the fixed stainless shelves on all the newer Weber Genesis grills.
When I saw the photos it looked solid, then I drove up to Flagstaff AZ (90miles) and saw it in person it was real clean,but it had lava rocks from the flavorizer bars to just below the grates and most were stuck together so I used that to get the price down a bit to 140 but after pulling all the rock out the lower area was really clean not rust or major build up. And Weber CS Sent me a new regulator and hose.
So now it heats even and fast. Love Weber CS. I do not use this much only during any fire restrictions, but it cooks very well love the work space the most on any gas grill I have owned, it is only matched by my performers.

I looked for a couple months to find this older but solid Silver C I like the work space these have. And I do like east west burners too. The second photo is in the garage of the guy I bought it from. He said he had to much stuff,so I took it off his hands. Oh I paid 140.00 for it.

View attachment 34478View attachment 34479
Nice find.
If that garage has "too much stuff", I don't even know how to describe my garage.
Is that an old Genesis far left in the second picture?

Y
Nice find.
If that garage has "too much stuff", I don't even know how to describe my garage.
Is that an old Genesis far left in the second picture?
Es that was a Silver B 2 burner in pretty good shape he is down sizing and thar is supposed to be his go to grill.
The money he got from my purchase will buy his new parts and a few things for his deck. He had a another pile of stuff going to the dump outside.

Yah, the Silver A's are really great grills for a couple of smaller family even. No need to fire up a three burner for a couple hamburgers.

Back