Another question....tis the season....people are buying right nowwwwww

Not a lot happening here. Just had a newer Spirit 2 burner pop for free. I didn't even bite. But, I am sure this weekend will get busy. I just don't want to take on any more grills right now. I am being very strict with my cherry picking.

Man I could use that Spirit for parts......I have a cloudy hooded monster thats cuttin into my profits :( ......anywho I figured out the answer to my problem. Now I am no expert so I have no idea if what I did is correct or not but it fixed the problem so take it with a grain of salt. We are all familiar with the older grills so this new fangled stuff is trial by fire. So again my Spirit II E 210 does not start even though the starter kicks like a mule. First I bent the spark probe downward on the tube and tried again...I was shocked that it still didnt light. Then I removed the front control panel with the thoughts of removing the burner and cleaning the holes. Well I did remove the burner but while it was in my hand I could see the issue. The igniters are on that little sled mount attached to the top of the #1 burner. The sled is adjustable.....I mean u push the metal portion until your igniter bottoms out in place.....but it is still adjustable beyond that. I just pushed the ceramic further forward in its little cradle ...this moved it almost 1/2 further onto the burner tube. Long story short......she fired right up first click.

Grills - and I guess other stuff - are really selling! Take a look at my FB Marketplace "Saved" page:

Screenshot Sold Grills.png

Back