Another Grill Cover Thread

This Weber 7107 cover repels water very well. Makes the water bead up just like a freshly waxed car and then rain rolls right off the cover.

This Weber 7107 cover repels water very well. Makes the water bead up just like a freshly waxed car and then rain rolls right off the cover.

Well I hope it works out well for you but I bought my last Weber cover about three years ago. They would barley last a year before turning to dust in the AZ sun.

Update, the cover is now three years old on the Camp Chef and it's in the full sun all day and it's still like new, very pleased with the results.
Good to know. I've been through at least three iterations of Weber covers and none have been perfect. The latest ones I have are a few years old and use the velcro strap to hold them. These straps don't work for me and in fact caused damage to my 26” kettle.

The biggest issue I have is wind blowing the covers off. With the velcro strap attached to the leg, the cover comes off and becomes a sail. It carried my 26” about 30’ from the patio. It put a dent in the lid and took the enamel off in that spot almost to the metal.

I end up picking those covers up (three of them) at least a couple times a week as they blow off.

I bought THIS for my new grill. We will see how it does. Once that one goes belly up I'll check out the Classic Accessories covers.

Back