Another great afternoon cook in AZ

You have a great tool for cooking there, have been loving mine since 2011 I think. for a small family it's hard to beat imo. Bought the son and family 1 a few years ago, spread the love lol

Love my performer also and the weather here in the high country of AZ has been perfect the last few days. High 70's low 80's.
Guess we are going into the 60s and 30s next week, winter is coming.

Love my performer also and the weather here in the high country of AZ has been perfect the last few days. High 70's low 80's.
Guess we are going into the 60s and 30s next week, winter is coming.

Looks like a cold blast from the north is headed to the southwest in a couple days. Enjoy the weekend.

I am in the Chino Valley Prescott area. Yes the weather has been great for the last week or so and looks to be even entertaining like today 44 am and 69 mid afternoon. Super clear skies.
We looked up that way awhile back to escape the heat when we retire but we ended up down in Sierra Vista.
zUCYCA2l.jpg

We looked up that way awhile back to escape the heat when we retire but we ended up down in Sierra Vista.
zUCYCA2l.jpg
I've been going to SV for a dozen years or so to hunt quail. I drive over and stay for about a week about 3 times a year. I had looked into buying a house down there and even had one I was thinking about buying in that little development north of 90, up from the police station. The wife put the brakes on it. She is still a California gal and is now caring for her elderly mother. I'll still keep going to SV for the quail. I like the breakfasts in the Landmark and still miss the old Mesquite Tree out on 92. I still havent found as good a steak in SV as Mesquite Tree served.

Back