And Little Lambs eat Ivy...

Stuart S

TVWBB Pro
I've been busy renovating our kitchen for the last 8 weeks so I haven't been posting much, or visiting the forum much for that matter.

Had some good weather for a change today and the posts with the lamb chops people have been posting gave me a hankering for them so I grabbed some and cooked them up.

Started with some lamb chops seasoned in Caribbean green seasoning, onions and tomatoes.
null_zps44f0afde.jpg

Added a hot fire
null_zps208678c7.jpg

Cooked
null_zpsa04767bb.jpg

Up close and personal
null_zpsf4467d4f.jpg

Plated with some scalloped potatoes and corn.
null_zps47bbb0be.jpg

Everything was yummy.

Great return to the forum. I was wondering where you got to. Still have a crap load of sugar maple if you want some.

Stuart Lamb looks great, next time you make lamb squeeze a fresh lemon on the chops as you take them off the grill the added flavor is fantastic.

Great return to the forum. I was wondering where you got to. Still have a crap load of sugar maple if you want some.

Hey Bob, thanks for keeping some for me. I'll try to make it out to your end of town soon to pick it up and buy you a frosty one.

Everything looks yummy, very nice Stuart!!! Sure would like to see your handy work on the kitchen too!!
As soon we get the final coat of paint done I'll post a few pics...we're in the home stretch as you can see from the fact that I'm back on the forum and posting cooks more often.

Back