Amazon is a pain in the a**

Robert Terry

TVWBB Fan
I missed the boat on the $199 classic. I somehow ended up with exactly $300 in Amazon gift certificates, and am SO looking forward to the new improved wsm after a literal 4 year wait. Now Amazon is not currently offering the free shipping direct from them. The link here is to a third party with $50 in shipping fees. What the crap? I logged on last night just minutes after T Cooper ordered his but I couldn't order the 18 1/2...

LOL! You snooze, you lose!
icon_razz.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.
icon_wink.gif
Lord knows I've missed my share of deals because I waited too long. I DID, however, get a 2nd WSM at like $160 or $170 the last time they dipped that low a couple years ago.
icon_cool.gif

Bill

Patience...
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Just keep an eye on it...when Amazon offers it through a third-party only, it means they are out of stock. Once back in stock, I'm sure the free shipping will be available.

Oh, and thank you for helping to support TVWB by purchasing from Amazon. Just make sure to click the Amazon link on TVWB before adding to your shopping cart and checking out.

Regards,
Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert Terry:
I missed the boat on the $199 classic. I somehow ended up with exactly $300 in Amazon gift certificates, and am SO looking forward to the new improved wsm after a literal 4 year wait. Now Amazon is not currently offering the free shipping direct from them. The link here is to a third party with $50 in shipping fees. What the crap? I logged on last night just minutes after T Cooper ordered his but I couldn't order the 18 1/2... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robert

I just looked at the Amazon website and the Free Super Saver shiping is still being offered. The link to it is on the right hand side of the page where it says More Buying Choices. However it also says "usually ships in 3 to 6 weeks". If you cant wait that long then the shipping from The Great Hardware Store was under $50.

Awesome! Thanks. I just wanted to place the order. Waiting for shipping is not a problem. I wanted to support the site and get the free shipping.

Back