Afterburner Infrared (IR) Burners for Genesis II Grills.

Joe, I would list those burners as fitting the Genesis II grills. That way people won't confuse it with the original Genesis 2 grill from the 1980's.

I wish I had a “II” because I would love to try it out. Do you think at some point he might make one for the 300 series, front control grill?

I wish I had a “II” because I would love to try it out. Do you think at some point he might make one for the 300 series, front control grill?
I actually may have one. With the original evaluation order he sent 2. I think he may have mentioned that 1 would fit the front control older Genesis. I did not even open the box. Let me find it and check it out.

Thanks for looking, Joe! My wife thanks you for not finding :LOL: !

Since you have made some good contact with the guy making these, maybe you can lobby for a Genesis 300 series (front control) version. There's a lot of those grills still out there, and maybe it wouldn't be too hard for him to adapt what he has already done.

If anyone is interested I have 2 IR burners that look like they are for front control 300 series NON Genesis II grills. If you have a front control 300 series grill and would like to try one they are $100 shipped. If you don't like it or it does not fit, I offer a money back guarantee;-) PM me

Afterburner was my 3rd or 4th favorite ZZ top album, #1 is Tres Hombres (La Grange, Waitin' for the Bus) . #2 Del Guello (Cheap Sunglasses, I Thank You) When I figured out "I Thank You" was ZZ Top covering a Motown tune by Sam & Dave, I found a new appreciation... I'll stop now, this was supposed to be about searing meat ;)

Back