After some time I am now back again.....

Peter H.

TVWBB Member
Hello all......I was not around very much lately. I am really sorry. I started to post on local forum in my country where people are very much living in dark regarding the good time and good food happening around Weber grills. So I was spreading the good vibrations we all need in these times. But it is time to return to TVWBB now. I did my best and here it is. It was a good weekend.

A beautifull setup. I am only sorry not to make a photo of the suroundings. A mountain hunting cabin it was.
2013-05-18-170454.jpg

A dog or no BBQ.....Stinky the dog
dsc1307.jpg

Trusty old Kettle.
dsc1362.jpg

Some flank
dsc1393.jpg

Some Wings(a small portion to make a nice cute photo....LOL
dsc1396.jpg

Dancing tan chicken
dsc1367.jpg

Best flat bread ever....thank you girls
dsc1427.jpg

And the table full of goodies
2013-05-18-155710.jpg

We had some Baby Back ribs later in the evening but the picture is not as sexy. Not that ribs werent good, just the picture.....but anyways

Five slabs on the 22,5". I used some aluminium BBQ trays to make the support for the 18,5" grill.
2013-05-18-201141.jpg

It is good to be back!

Until next time have my best regards friends!!!

Peter H.

All grills were taken out for the weekend. My friend has the Q and the cabin is his family place to spend the weekends. His Q is also his terrace grill at home. Kettles are mine.

Thanks.

Very nice photo spread Peter! We'd like to see more of the surroundings. And I like the use of the railroad ties. I'm currently doing my back yard using railroad timber....gives the surroundings a nice rustic look.

Back