A Tribute

JRPfeff

TVWBB Guru
I'm on my second G&T, with 5 pounds of beef tenderloin on the 26 inch kettle. Oh yeah, there was that glass of Napa Valley Cabernet, too. Anyway, inhibitions are gone. It is time to show Chris some love.

I have been an active member of the Virtual Weber Bulletin Board for over 8 years. How long have I been here? I even recall when Jim Lampe was a newbie. I have not been very active on the board for several years. I don't follow the posts very actively, but lurk here several times a day. Blah, blah, blah, get to the point Jim.

Reading the posts in these Q&A threads, I've noted several members with thousands of posts that I never realized had been here that long. I have noticed that quality of posts from these newer members - I will not call them newbies - are well informed and received with respect. Chris, you have done an unbelievable job of fostering an environment of complete respect, and creating a valuable resource where even our newest members can write informative posts about use of the Weber Smoky Mountain Cooker.

Thank you Chris.

I appreciate those kind words, Jim, even if it's the alcohol talking...I'll take what I can get! :) Seriously, thank you, and I agree with your assessment about the quality of posts from both old and new members alike. Weber people are good people, what can I say?

Back