A steak and chicken thighs for leftovers

Nate Frost

TVWBB All-Star
Was cleaning up the backyard today and decided to give the cookers a wash since the were dirty from last fall and winter gunk. Since I was burnin out the crud in the WSM, I decided to grill up a prime New York and some chicken thighs for this weeks dinner. The steak is for my dinner salads for the week.

image_45.jpeg

image_46.jpeg

image_47.jpeg

image_48.jpeg

You have more willpower than me, Nate - I'd have a real hard time resisting the urge to eat that tasty looking steak right on the spot.

You have more willpower than me, Nate - I'd have a real hard time resisting the urge to eat that tasty looking steak right on the spot.

Yeah it's hard, but I'm on a strict 1200 cal/day diet to get my health back in check...doctors orders. I need to be around for my little girls. Oh, A little bit of this steak was on my salad tonight. Yum:cool:

The proteins look great. But I have to ask: What does one do with that many Webers? (besides 'whatever he/she wants') :p

What does one do with that many Webers? (besides 'whatever he/she wants') :p

It's super convenient when I want to cook 11 different things at the same time...:cool::rolleyes: I have a couple more that aren't in the picture. I've also given a couple away to my family.

Dang Nate, I've got 9 grills and I thought I had a lot. That is a nice rounded collection you've got (Pun Intended) Steak looks super good too.

Nate, you shouldn't show pics like that. Now I'm going to have to hear Rich say I only need ONE more Weber. I'm going to say NO room left. Nate, again outstanding show of grills and steak looks real good. Keep up the good work on the diet, it will pay off.

Back