A pellet fix for EX6 now for sale

ZoeConner

Hello, I will be selling an angle plate for the EX6. It will change the angle so no more pellet errors in the middle of a long smoke.
Any questions feel free to PM me. Also, you can email me zip and I will check on shipping for you.
14 ga. steel with extra storage area. Here is a video of the plate.
$25+sh
thanks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
How much testing were you able to do on long cooks? For example, would you be able to use it for an overnight cook and not have issues?

BFletcher

TVWBB Wizard
I would never correct another's typo but in this instance--for the sake of folks doing a search and in need of your creative solution--you might consider changing es6 to SmokeFire EX6 :)

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Platinum Member
As a general rule, posts that promote the sale of one's own product are a violation of the forum terms & rules, but due to overwhelming interest in SmokeFire and the shortcomings of its pellet hopper I am making an exception in this instance.
Chris,
I think that you are right that this is an unusual situation but also agree that none of us want this board to become a Craigslist or eBay. This is a timely fix to a very pressing issue. I appreciate your discretion in allowing it to stay to help with this particular need.

Tony-Chicago

TVWBB Fan
Chris,
I think that you are right that this is an unusual situation but also agree that none of us want this board to become a Craigslist or eBay. This is a timely fix to a very pressing issue. I appreciate your discretion in allowing it to stay to help with this particular need.
Okay. But lets continue to keep a tight lid on this. Especially since there may be more.