A different kind of BBQ

Jeffr Hode

TVWBB Fan
This may be off topic, but it is in reference to a website that deals directly with BBQ and only BBQ. This link is for a man I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of months ago when he was starting his BBQ project. I met him briefly through work and we discussed technical issues with multimedia projects the company I work for is taking on. Since then his BBQ projects have taken great form and I think the stories he is telling though his photos and audio would be of interest and enjoyed by everyone on this site. He is traveling the country to visit with family and friends, and to explore and capture the heart and art of BBQ in America through photography and multimedia. I encourage you to look at the photos. Listen to the stories. And enjoy the experience.
I would also like to add that if you look and like, I am sure it would make his day to let him know about it with a quick email.

http://bbqpilgrim.com/stories.htm

thanks for sharing. I just watched/listened to all of these. Very enjoyable and extremely well-done vignettes on all these people/stories.

I hope he'll be able to do more this year!

Back