A Chickens Tribute To The ARD And The ARD Spokesperson!!

Bob Ivey

TVWBB Emerald Member
:smilekettle:

This cook is a tribute to the ARD and its Spokesperson.

The ARD Spokesperson

IMG_6237_zps9mdusy0b.jpg

The Chicken

More Chicken

Great Chicken

Your Plate

Vortex chicken was very moist and tender. Chicken was done using the SYD rub and technique learned in his class. Excellent flavor. The sides were leftovers of a meal my wife prepared a few days before. Stuffed Grape Leaves, and the remains of stuffed bell peppers and potatoes.

Without the inspiration of the ARD and the ARD Spokesperson, this cook might not have been possible.

Well I'm flattered with the designation of being the ARD spokesperson. But I have to say that the inspiration came way before me from those that pioneered the ARD concept by their treads about that wonderful invention of the vortex. You see I felt that tin foil under my hat was a low level ARD and I was looking for something more substantial and of course stylish, enter the vortex.
So a big howdy thanks goes out to Pat G, TonyUK, Robert McGee and others for the inspiration they gave me.:p

Last edited:
Rich, you and Barb are always an inspiration to this forum. I could also name many others, including those you mentioned. Enrico comes to mind as does Bob Correll, Cliff Bartlett, Jim Lampe, and many many others. Just another reason that this is my favorite site on the web.

Well I'm flattered with the designation of being the ARD spokesperson. But I have to say that the inspiration came way before me from those that pioneered the ARD concept by their treads about that wonderful invention of the vortex. You see I felt that tin foil under my hat was a low level ARD and I was looking for something more substantial and of course stylish, enter the vortex.
So a big howdy thanks goes out to Pat G, TonyUK, Robert McGee and others for the inspiration they gave me.

Last edited:

Back