50 pack of masks for $10.49 - Keep your nose (and mouth) clean!

Kyle in Woodstock

TVWBB Guru
I use the angle grinder and sandpaper sometimes when cleaning / restoring grills. I wear a face mask to keep all the dust and crud from going up my nose....certainly can't be healthy inhaling all that junk.

Found these at a good price. For me it ended up being 22 cents a mask. Or $11.12 for the 50-pack after taxes. I'm no mask expert, but these appear to be a better quality than the cheapie paint masks that I normally buy at Home Depot / Lowe's.

After adding to your cart, apply code D44KTQ8I

That code takes $29.25 off the price!

Wow...............thanks for this, Kyle. Just placed an order myself............for the same price OTD ($11.12 after taxes, free shipping). We'll test drive these together.

Wow - thank you! I wear masks when I mow. Really helps with the allergies. KN95 masks work a lot better than the typical surgical mask. They also do better at not fogging up my glasses because they’re tighter around the nose. Getting $29 off is a great price. Even if they’re not great in terms of filtration (i.e. don’t meet the N95 specs), for my purposes these should work great.

I wear a mask when forced to allergies are inside and outside so i am not going to wear one , to build some immunity, and not pop pills all your life you are going to have to face your allergies head on.
Just my feelings. And I have allergies and only take medication on very bad days ,mostly just live with it.

I wear a mask when forced to allergies are inside and outside so i am not going to wear one , to build some immunity, and not pop pills all your life you are going to have to face your allergies head on.
Just my feelings. And I have allergies and only take medication on very bad days ,mostly just live with it.

Try cleaning out the inside of a Genesis firebox with an angle grinder and cup brush without wearing a mask. I don't care to breath that stuff in no matter what immunity I may lose.

I'm a retired Carpenter and have been allergic to Cedar sawdust all my life.
If I don't use a mask, my lungs start to tighten up and have a hard time breathing.;)

Well, I've been on allergy shots for over 20 years. I think I've built about as much immunity as I'm able to. In general, my allergies are very well controlled. However, when mowing grass, it's just too much for my system to handle. Seems like a simple thing to do in order not to end up with itchy eyes or sneezing. It also allows me to not to have to take any medication. Also, many times, I'll be working outside and it's very dusty - imagine dealing with dirt on a dry windy day. If I don't wear a mask, I'm seeing all kinds of dark matter when I blow my nose. That can't be good. I'll go with a mask as necessary for my comfort and health and this deal was a super good deal. Cheers to Kyle!

Well, I've been on allergy shots for over 20 years. I think I've built about as much immunity as I'm able to. In general, my allergies are very well controlled. However, when mowing grass, it's just too much for my system to handle. Seems like a simple thing to do in order not to end up with itchy eyes or sneezing. It also allows me to not to have to take any medication. Also, many times, I'll be working outside and it's very dusty - imagine dealing with dirt on a dry windy day. If I don't wear a mask, I'm seeing all kinds of dark matter when I blow my nose. That can't be good. I'll go with a mask as necessary for my comfort and health and this deal was a super good deal. Cheers to Kyle!
That is great for you and I am happy for you in my small life time I have moved more times than I can remeber lived in several countries and 11 states. So I have never really had time to get set up to receive allergy shots, some years are tuffer than others some years do not bother me at all, but now I live in Northern AZ and I get itchy eyes at times during the day I rinse out with tap water, and move on everything we put in our bodies is temporary, pick the ones that nessary for you to stay alive.

I am not saying this should be everyone's mode of operation but it works for me most of the time. It is sort of like Humidity, you can spend your whole summer inside on the sofa under the AC or go outside work in it and get use to it. Yes you will sweat but each day you will sweat less.

Kyle,

Masks arrived yesterday and I'm amazed by the quality, especially for the price. I give these two thumbs up. Thanks again!

Thanks Kyle!
I stopped mowing when it took me three days to feel like living after doing the yard. There was a young guy that was starting his lawn mowing service when I realized that mowing was not the fun it was when I was younger. He does a much better job than I do or ever did!

Back