4 birds on the silver A

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i got meself 4 birds i was planning on smoking today.. however, if you have heard the newz its pouring like crazy here.. not as bad as in some parts but its a pretty heavy storm...well my problem was i couldnt figure out how i was going to light up my coals...i coudlnt do it in my house and i dont have an awning..wanted to use my neighbors however my wife wasnt going to let me walk through the house with a chimney full of hot coals... neways so i had to BBQ them on my Silver A.. not my first choice...but i was dertermined to get them done.. in hindsite i should have asked you waht to do.. oh well next time...so i through some hickory in my silver A .. well better luck next time eh....but the chicken is really good....take care
and have a great weekend
MOrds

ver interesting...not sure.. maybe some else could say...it might snuff it out.. well with all the vents open...mmm.. not sure....cuz its gonna rain off an on the entire summer...but in 2 weeks ill be in la.. and i have a brand new wsm theree waiting for me......thanks susan
Mords

How about an umbrella? Got any of those? I tied one to a tomato stake when I was using my rotisserie in the rain.

thats not a bad idea.. now that i think of it.. i could prob do a lil better and get a really cheap one of those like picnic tent/umbrella things..i have seen them in like sears...20-30 bux or so and cuold prob cover most of my lil porch...hey thanks for the idea.....gotta love this site....thank you
Mords
im gonna check it now right now

Umbrella, tomato stake, pure genius susan /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. Or clamp one on a deck rail.Gotta love this site. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back