$30 Tri tip to test out the new stand

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Meats off the hook expensive here in Central Oregon. Always higher than most places but whoa! Picked up this guy on sale was $19.99/#, $6 off per pound!

I wasn’t happy with the flimsy stand that Weber has for the Q so I upgraded. Picked up a parts cart. Not only is it more stable I can pack the propane tank and all my accessories in it. I’ll add some hooks for hanging utensils. Might even add a folding shelf too.

Now I can wheel my cart from the front patio to the back patio. Roll the whole thing into the trailer to take camping.

C6AB27FE-C38E-4DF2-B689-8A596AD4B709.jpeg

09929F15-469E-4B7D-9A86-7B7357CAA143.jpeg

I absolutely love it. Everytime I see you cook on the q makes me want one more and more in my life. I got to change that and soon!

Nice. If you flip over the top it will give you a flat surface. Course then things can fall off too...
Tony I considered that when I was assembling the cart. I opted for the tray as this will be going camping with us. So I wanted the lip to secure things better while traveling.

I absolutely love it. Everytime I see you cook on the q makes me want one more and more in my life. I got to change that and soon!
It’s a good grill. I’d recommend ditching the regulator and going with a hose that is the regulator. Way better heat.

Great idea Case and that TT looks great. Years ago when I had my baby Q I had the Weber cart and didn't think much of it.

Looks great, Case. Nice cook!!!

Fwiw, I'm paying $21/lb for skirt in my area. Too much for us. Haven't done any type of beef in 2 months. It's all too much now.

I love that stand

Looks great, Case. Nice cook!!!

Fwiw, I'm paying $21/lb for skirt in my area. Too much for us. Haven't done any type of beef in 2 months. It's all too much now.

I love that stand
Thanks!
I was putting together my grocery order today and a 2 pound Tri tip is now $54 for choice!

Meats off the hook expensive here in Central Oregon. Always higher than most places but whoa! Picked up this guy on sale was $19.99/#, $6 off per pound!

I wasn’t happy with the flimsy stand that Weber has for the Q so I upgraded. Picked up a parts cart. Not only is it more stable I can pack the propane tank and all my accessories in it. I’ll add some hooks for hanging utensils. Might even add a folding shelf too.

Now I can wheel my cart from the front patio to the back patio. Roll the whole thing into the trailer to take camping.

View attachment 36748

View attachment 36749
Green Q and red cart looks like Christmas!
Your tri tip looks amazing!

Tony I considered that when I was assembling the cart. I opted for the tray as this will be going camping with us. So I wanted the lip to secure things better while traveling.
And when moving it or rolling, you have more protection from things rolling around/off

Back