My second Rib cook on my WSM.
icon_biggrin.gif

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Way too much Honey in the sauce turned them black but they were delicious...

Looking good Mike!

My 11 yr. old grandson is getting his first "BBQ lesson" from me this weekend.
He will do a slab of BB's on my Performer, and I'll throw a couple of slabs on the WSM. (My first attempt of ribs on the WSM).

I hope to post pics of the rib throw-down.

Keep the smoke rising!
Bob

"2nd rib cook" AND the look (and taste from the sounds of it) amazing. What a great cooker, the trusty old WSM, eh?

Looks good bud.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've never noticed before that the Cuervo label matches the Mustard color exactly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mustardy hand-prints will do that.
icon_biggrin.gif

Bob,

I would not touch my Cuervo Gold with Mustard on my hands. Besides, "Mustardy hands" is a beginners mistake. You squeeze the Mustard on the ribs and use a basting brush NOT your hands to coat the ribs.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Stevenson:
...You squeeze the Mustard on the ribs and use a basting brush NOT your hands to coat the ribs.
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way Jose! I'm hands on!
icon_wink.gif
I'd just lick my fingers real well before pouring another shot of my best friend, Mr. C.

Hey Mike... the ribs look fantastic from "Everett". LOL Got some great spareribs cut "St. Louis style" for $1.39/lb @ Cash and Carry several weeks ago. Beautiful day in the neighborhood so I will fire up something. Rotissed a whole hog last weekend, did a couple of steaks for the wife and I during the week so I may do a chicken for a change.

Mike... I live in Unincorporated Snohomish County not in the City Limits of Everett. Actually near Bothell/Mill Creek off of 128th and I-5.

I am getting ready to light up the Platinum and do some "huli-huli chicken".

Back