2021 Apple TV 4K (64GB) - Amazon Prime Day 2 - huge discount

My brother decided that he wanted another Sous Vide unit so, I got the old one for my birthday! That lives in an old brief case with my vacuum bagger! Easy to keep track of them that way!
Today, my big deal from Amazon was a Gerber machete, I figure that will make short work of a brisket!😉😉

If you’re looking for one of if not the best streaming devices, Amazon PD2 is having a great sale on the

2021 Apple TV 4K (64GB)​

$128.99 as of this posting. Savings of $70.

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: 2021 Apple TV 4K (64GB)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0933D8TNB/?tag=tvwb-20
I was looking at that and the 32GB. I'm not a gamer, so I knew it didn't matter which. I actually ordered the 64GB at $169, then next morning the 32 is $109! I grabbed that one too. The 64 is going back today to Amazon after I tried to cancel but was to late. Walmart has an Apple TV HD 32GB for $79 that I'm mulling, not sure how that will fly with my wife. My 2015 Apple TV is still in use but has started needing a reboot couple times a month. I love these things, just a solid built streamer, and with the 4k I upgraded cables too.

I was looking at that and the 32GB. I'm not a gamer, so I knew it didn't matter which. I actually ordered the 64GB at $169, then next morning the 32 is $109! I grabbed that one too. The 64 is going back today to Amazon after I tried to cancel but was to late. Walmart has an Apple TV HD 32GB for $79 that I'm mulling, not sure how that will fly with my wife. My 2015 Apple TV is still in use but has started needing a reboot couple times a month. I love these things, just a solid built streamer, and with the 4k I upgraded cables too.
beyond happy with the new ATV 4K. next is a new DVR for OTA TV. looking at HDHomerun Flex 4K. the HDHR app runs on ATV and can stream to any device on the network, either live or recorded DVR content. big game changer for us in use model.

beyond happy with the new ATV 4K. next is a new DVR for OTA TV. looking at HDHomerun Flex 4K. the HDHR app runs on ATV and can stream to any device on the network, either live or recorded DVR content. big game changer for us in use model.
"the HDHR app runs on ATV and can stream to any device on the network, either live or recorded DVR content" - Whoa, that's cool. Technology has come so far. I have a TiVo Roamio OTA with service I bought years ago for $300 that I have mothballed. We moved and my antenna reception stinks, and really don't want to tangled with an antenna outside or go higher. I have FuboTV streaming service that has 1000 hours of recording available. I'd sell the TiVo but haven't looked into how to prepare it for sale.

"the HDHR app runs on ATV and can stream to any device on the network, either live or recorded DVR content" - Whoa, that's cool. Technology has come so far. I have a TiVo Roamio OTA with service I bought years ago for $300 that I have mothballed. We moved and my antenna reception stinks, and really don't want to tangled with an antenna outside or go higher. I have FuboTV streaming service that has 1000 hours of recording available. I'd sell the TiVo but haven't looked into how to prepare it for sale.
yup. moving off my system i deployed in 2015. my ota DVR (Channel Master) no longer supports a 2 week guide so it's time to move on. this new ATV 4K and HDHR networked DVR are the simplest and best solution for our use model. we have OTA antenna in my attic with LOS of HDVT antenna broadcasts. zero issues being in the attic and receiving a solid signal. my home is the highest home with complete clear line of sight (LOS).

Machete came this afternoon, darned nice for the $20.00! I won’t be slashing the jungle with it but, it will be nice for cleaning up small twigs on fallen limbs (or slicing brisket like a caveman).

Back