2013 Performer Platinum

Could use some cleaning, especially inside.
Has a cast iron grate on the inside that is pretty caked with grease and the fire bowl is filled with ashes.

Dirt is the cheapest fix on a Weber. A good box of single edge razor blades, box of SOS pads, and some simple green , and gloves. A good comfortable chair in the shade and a garden hose.
Finally something nice to drink. A few hours and it will look real good. I like to use SOS pads on the table,exterior of bowl and lid, and also inside the lid and bowl after you razor scape them. I then spray down the painted surfaces, and table with a deal spray like 3 coats on the table and it cleans up much easier.20210814_131239.jpg20210814_131335.jpg20210814_131232.jpg

Thanks for the reply, @Kevin L (NKY) , is that a 26er on that frame. What is that frame from? I think I saw one on the Youtuber's "Mad Swine Backyard Barbeque" Channel.

Nice Grill and even a Nicer Truck that matches.

Last edited:
Well I found out where the Cast Iron Grill Grates are from that came inside of this grill.

They are the Craycort 22.5 Cast Iron Grill Grates. Sweet!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, @Kevin L (NKY) , is that a 26er on that frame. What is that frame from? I think I saw one on the Youtuber's "Mad Swine Backyard Barbeque" Channel.

Nice Grill and even a Nicer Truck that matches.
No a 22.5 I cooked chicken tenders on it yesterday and I worked great made great salads last night for dinner.
I would still love color the of your grill.
The frame is just the Weber standard frame made for the platinum series grill. Very solid easy to move around and with the side shelves on both sides and the lid sliding straight back it good for both lefties and righties

Last edited:
Interesting I like the look of the black table I just wonder how long the paint will last.
What year is this grill and have you registered it yet as that table has a 10 year warranty against damage like a Crack. And Weber CS will replace it with a metal table like I did on this 2014 model.
I am not the original owner and there is nothing wrong with the table.

Where did that 2-7/8" Weber Thermometer and Bezel come from?
I got Thermometer on Amazon it is part no. Weber 65828.
The Bezel I ordered from Weber part no. Weber 65827
This Thermometer with Bezel came stock on the

Weber 18301001 (2016) Summit Charcoal Grill​

Last edited:

Back