2010 Lineup for Weber...includes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
Thought you all would be very interested in knowing that Weber will be offering the 22" and Performer in RED for the new year! I went into Ace hardware and had my friend that works there lookup available inventory for 2010. It showed the Performer and a 22" with some sort of table attachment. They were red as can be. I think this will finally put the older red ones that everyone wants a little farther down in the demand list. I think its about time Weber figured it out finally!

I'll believe it when I see it, but it's nice to hear that Weber is thinking about us folks on the other side of the pond.
OBTW that's quite a collection you have Jeff
icon_cool.gif

Tim

I know in years past, some of you guys out there have visited trade shows and taken photos of new model year products. If anyone spots these, please send to me or post them and share with all of us.

Regards,
Chris

Gee, I just made this on Photoshop a few nights ago much to my wife's amusement. I just asked her and she said a red Performer would look great next to my lime green Performer. So now I have permission to spend $350 on a grill that doesn't even exist yet! Also made a baby blue rendering if anyone wants to see.
icon_biggrin.gif

PerformerGrillGreenS8red.jpg

the EPA cracked down on a lot of finishes that were offered. as newer "environmentally friendly" finishes are devleoped, more colors should become available.

Mike

Originally posted by Mike Durso:
the EPA cracked down on a lot of finishes that were offered. as newer "environmentally friendly" finishes are devleoped, more colors should become available.

Mike
So where's my green WSM?

Been eyeballing red 22s for a while now (I lost one due to it being far and me being lazy ... regret!)

can't wait until someone buys the red one and finds out they don't like charcoal, so I can snatch a new one on CL.
icon_biggrin.gif

Great research,
The 4 legged unit looks like it might have a Hinged Lid. If it does, I can see some Mods to some older ones in my future. I hope Weber has the parts in stock.

Looks promising. I like the black table option on the performer. I wonder if that only comes w/ the black kettle, or can you get the black table w/ green, blue, red grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back