2009 vs 2010?

Ken Grove

TVWBB Member
Is there any difference between the 2009 and 2010 versions of either the 18 or 22 wsm? I'm sure the differences would be tiny given they just made a minor change for 09. I wanted to make sure there weren't a couple small "bug fixes" in the 2010 that would be worth making sure my purchase is the newest one.

In the 22.5" model, we've had reports that they fixed the problem where the charcoal grate came into contact with the vent dampers in the bowl, resulting in the inability to completely shut the damper.

Anything else that anyone is aware of? Besides the fire engine red version with optional flame detail, of course!
icon_wink.gif

Regards,
Chris

I believe there were also some minor differences to the way the legs and heat shield hook together to make it a bit easier to assemble, and as part of moving the grate away from the vent dampers it also put it in a slightly more stable place - I guess some people were annoyed by wobbly charcoal grates?

Edit: Here's the original thread: http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...82107383?r=941109483

Back