2008 Genesis EP-320 - Best Source for hardware

Rick Houston

TVWBB Member
I'm rehabbing my EP-320 Genesis and have broken it completely down. I'm going to need some new hardware (fire box bolts, burner guide screws, J clip fasteners, cotter pins).

Are there any recommendations on the best place to secure hardware? I can call Weber I assume, but figure the folks on here may have some suggestions or tips.

Thanks,

Rick

I like McMaster-Carr. https://www.mcmaster.com/

Their selection is head-spinningly huge. One downside is that you can't see what the shipping cost will be before you place your order. I don't really mind that, as I wait until I have a fairly large list before ordering. Being in NJ, I get next-day delivery.

Or, if you have a good local hardware store, keep them in business and buy them there. That way you can bring in your old hardware and match it for stainless hardware that will be best for you. Shop local!!

If you are fortunate to have a really good Ace Hardware in range you should be able to find everything you need in 304 stainless, and if you are really lucky, 316 which is a good bit more expensive but has higher corrosion resistance.

Thanks, I appreciate all the replies. I do have an ACE nearby and will check them out. I first have to battle a rear firebox to frame support bolt.

Back