2005 Weber Genesis Silver C Side Table Concern

Jonathan A

Hey All,

I'm currently looking for a left hand side table, along with the foldup table. I've found these plastic tables with stainless steel inserts from a seller, does anyone know if they will fit, and what grill they're originally from?

Thank you,
Jonathan

Attachments

• Side Tables.jpg
    Side Tables.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 12
I think the 2005 Silver C has a curved front like the one above on the left.

edit: however the one on the left in the picture above looks like it came from a Summit or maybe a Platinum.

The one on the right matches my 2000 Silver B and I've seen that style on 2002 as well.

I'm not sure the year the removable worksurface (aka side table) came along but I think by 2005 it was there.

Does your silver C have a right hand table? If so you'll probably want to get one that matches.

Can you post a pic of your grill just so we can see what you are working with ?

Here's the grill in question. It's currently missing the upper left side table, but I have the left folding table, which is curved. Theres no right hand table, just a side burner so either set would work. I'm leaning towards the steel insert pair as I've already got the stainless steel cabinet.

Attachments

• received_1003358727511704.jpeg
    received_1003358727511704.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 5
all those tables should fit that grill. The ones with the SS inserts are likely from a SS genesis Platinum or maybe a Summit. But they should all fit. I beleive they are both right side top and swing tables. They will replace the side burner and the condiment basket.

The tables with the SS insert came from a Summit. I used the same ones from an older gen Summit on my Genesis Platinum. They will fit your grill as well since it is the same frame configuration as the Platinum.

Attachments

• Platinum Grills.jpg
    Platinum Grills.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 19
The tables with the SS insert came from a Summit. I used the same ones from an older gen Summit on my Genesis Platinum. They will fit your grill as well since it is the same frame configuration as the Platinum.
Hey Stefan,

Thanks for the confirmation. I went ahead and purchased the SS insert tables, I'll post a follow up once they arrive and are installed. Is there somewhere that explains the differences between the silver/gold/platinum tiers?

As promised, heres my follow-up with my newly installed SS tables. Grill is just about complete, just need to transfer the regulator from my old manifold to the new one. Fingers crossed its done in time for the 4th.

Attachments

• 20230629_191237.jpg
    20230629_191237.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 21
Good choice, the ss tables set it off! Are the plastics faded white, or colored that way? Only other thing is so is use butcher block oil on the plastics to get a deep color back. Looking good!

Back