2 different models of Q's 3200?

Not sure what the availability of the SS grates are for Q3200 grills is over in Greece, but if you can score a set, do so and save yourself a lot of hassle with cleaning and rust prevention. They make the Q grills pretty much indestructible.
I was reading about these SS grates here on the forum. There is this company in Germany that sells them. They ship to where I'm as well. As soon as these new ones start going downhill, I will get the SS ones.

The ones from EBay in Germany would likely ship there pretty easily since both Greece and Germany are part of the EU

The ones from EBay in Germany would likely ship there pretty easily since both Greece and Germany are part of the EU
Absolutely true. It takes 2 to 3 days with expedited shipping. The original grates are brand new for now , let's see how long they will last before I pull the trigger on these made in Germany.

Yah, no need to throw out a good set of CI grates just to make the switch early.

E8498D23-014A-451D-961E-F03D34C7C8D3.jpeg0B369B91-0B3F-448F-A3B4-26C36746CF38.jpeg
Use these brushes and get that grate nice and seasoned, it’ll last a while.
Q-320’s and 3200’s are fantastic grills!!

Those kinds of wire brushes are the ones that people complain about dropping wire bristles onto the grates. The scrubby thing seems to get very good reviews however. I am just not sure it will get between the grates very well.

Good lord Rich. Just reading that stuff made me hungry again and it's 11 pm here :giggle: Lots of stuff to try, thanks for sharing bud (y)
Never read this site or anything associated with it if you are trying to go to sleep! :)

Glad you are finding it useful, @Dave. Phil still checks in here now and then, and if you search the internet, you can likely find some of his Q advice.

Enjoy!

R

Those kinds of wire brushes are the ones that people complain about dropping wire bristles onto the grates. The scrubby thing seems to get very good reviews however. I am just not sure it will get between the grates very well.
hmmm. what about that weber brush below?

Attachments

• weber.jpg
    weber.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
I am sure some of those spiral brushes are higher quality, but they will all eventually start losing bristles.

Nice choice in going with the Q3200!
Excellent grill for sure.

Keep the cast iron grates clean and oil then up after scraping then to prevent rusting.

Nice choice in going with the Q3200!
Excellent grill for sure.

Keep the cast iron grates clean and oil then up after scraping then to prevent rusting.
I cook mostly veggies with avocado oil on my q-320 these days and I just leave the grill dirty until the next cook, heat it up scrub it down. This set of grates has held up for years.

Back