1970 Weber Product Catalog

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I find it interesting that the Wishing Well is in both the 1969 and 1970 product catalog, but none were (apparently) ever made.

I examined that cover shot pretty close. No ladies in the photo? Was this a boys trip to the lake, or were the ladies in the house? If so, were they making sides or sitting around drinking chardonay waiting for dinner? ALSO, and more importantly, where did they hide the beer and coctails before the photo was taken? That looks like a Miller High Life kinda bunch if I ever saw one! I also can't quite identify what meat they are cooking... maybe a pork loin roast?

Page 4 has an image of what might be an early version of our beloved WSM.... is that what it is?

1668866182647.png

I examined that cover shot pretty close. No ladies in the photo? Was this a boys trip to the lake, or were the ladies in the house? If so, were they making sides or sitting around drinking chardonay waiting for dinner? ALSO, and more importantly, where did they hide the beer and coctails before the photo was taken? That looks like a Miller High Life kinda bunch if I ever saw one! I also can't quite identify what meat they are cooking... maybe a pork loin roast?

Page 4 has an image of what might be an early version of our beloved WSM.... is that what it is?

View attachment 62931
No it’s a charcoal caddy. Wonder if anyone has one of these anywhere

LOL - I had to look up Blue Nun! I may have to pick up a bottle if I ever see it and see what wifey and her buddies think of it.

Back