16 x 3, two packs with cheese and one pack plain

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Olympian
Wife’s holiday party is tonight. Yeah, teachers shift because December is too busy at work for them.

I’m making 3 16x16 sliders with cheese as our contribution.

Decided to grill them instead of flattop.

1674348072903.jpeg

1674348147879.jpeg

1674348167707.jpeg

1674348193488.jpeg

1674348230453.jpeg

How do you turn them without them falling apart
I use two spatulas. One is a huge Weber fish turner and the other a standard sized one.

I’ll post links later for some size recco a if you want to buy two large spats on Amazon.

Basically the first cooks use forms up in 3 mins, then I use the spatula to ensure the burger isn’t sticking to the grate. Then jays one smooth consistent flip and flop. You just get used to it.

16” x 16”?

How many sliders are you making?
3 16’s. My brain is toast from the gym today. Low blood sugar from my workout. Not thinking clearly on the original title post.

48 sliders total. Just shy of 6# ground beef. Costco pack.

Only a few leftovers which we shared with the hosts.

Another guest brought a box of BurgerIm sliders (local chain). I say proudly, my tray was more enjoyed by the crowd based on how much leftovers there were.

For comparo, the JD cooked beef vs last week’s flattop’s tasted much better. Real coal on beef adds that next level flavor. And the whit American cheese really helped too.

And if you’re making these, I highly recommend placing the assembled and uncut whole slider in the oven at bake 425° for 5 minutes. Doing so really gave the Hawaiian rolls much better texture.

And dill pickles are better than sweet pickles. And doing mayo on the bottom bun and ketchup on the top bun worked well.

This is my final goto method. Another recipe for large crowd fun foods.

Post pics if you make these, please.

I'm thinking this method might work with pulled pork sliders. Easy way to make a bunch.
Yes! I ran across a bunch of sliders videos in my research.

Costco spun bird, shredded, with hot sauce, blue cheese and Swiss assembled and then oven melted. Basically a Buffalo chicken slider.

And Cubano style. A breakfast sandwich slider. And meatball parm sliders.

Back