$15 Genesis Silver C to Frankengrill.

Samuel

TVWBB Wizard
Bought this $15 Genesis Silver C and I am going to Embark on to a Frankengrill.

Seller's Pics:

Screenshot_2021-05-14_201409 (1).jpg

Red Genesis Silver C pic 1.jpg

Red Genesis Silver C pic 2.jpg

Last edited:
Was that a Spirit next to it? What happens with that?
Yes next to it was a Spirit 700. Not sure what I am going to do with that. It actually came with the top and fold out thermoset tables complete. I sent you the pic.

Last edited:
On that grill, I am surprised it didn't come with a right side flip up table. I would consider adding one if it has the bracket to hold up the shelf.
It did not come with the hardware or the End Trim piece for the right side flip table. When I sourced it I found one used on ebay, but I am not sure if I want to spend that much for the seller is selling the bracket and the side trim piece separately and that is not including the flip out table and rod.

It is a shame for I passed up on a Free One a couple of months ago that had one. When I went to pick it up it did have those parts as well as others but I passed on it. I did get the drip pan, left top theremoset table, manifold and control panel off of it but that is all. I decided to pass on the rest. So I may use the drip pan on this one if I do not source a new one for the one it has a hole in it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Reply Bruce.

Also will a 30 quart Turkey Fryer be big enough to dye the Handle. Thinking about investing in one.

Nexgrill Turkey Fryer.jpg

Last edited:
You could half at a time. I did it with a handle and it came out fine. But that would be a lot of dye for one handle.

That kind of looks "non-breathable" and I dont see any vents. That would worry me, but at least it doesn't sit on the ground on the bottom.

That kind of looks "non-breathable" and I dont see any vents. That would worry me, but at least it doesn't sit on the ground on the bottom.

I have this same grill cover, and I haven't any problems with it trapping moisture in. And i really like that it sits a couple inches off the ground. It's a solid grill cover and would buy it again. I actually bought it because of the Sticky - Weber gas grill parts source., otherwise I never would have bought it.

Any way to get rid of the Hugh around the rocker switches without scratching the Control Panels?
I did not realize how badly the panels were faded.

Back