1000 degrees?

Saw an ad for this earlier today.

These new features are tremendous upgrades from the previous model. Exactly what I’d ask for given the opportunity and thought for a minute that I bought the previous version too soon but the price for those upgrades may be a bit strong but it’s nice. I like.

I think Recteq makes a good product, but honestly I don't like the look of the "bull horns" for the lid opening handle. I know it's their signature and some people think it's cool looking.. but it's not my style. Nice to see them updating the bullseye. I deduct a full point for the over the top sales pitch in that video... That guy put out a lot of effort but he's no Billy Mays...

Nice, but the doubled the price from $400 to $800. BTW I grill at over 1000° all the time on my IR burner. Steaks come out great;-)

So sick of "bad boy" once was enough. I would like to know where they are measuring 1000 deg for their claim. If at grate level, I don't get how the internals will survive. IMO the whole thing is MEH

So sick of "bad boy" once was enough. I would like to know where they are measuring 1000 deg for their claim. If at grate level, I don't get how the internals will survive. IMO the whole thing is MEH
Laser gun to the fire, right below my CI grate.

Back