02 Kettle Platinum- table replacement

MARoan

TVWBB Member
What should I do here folks? Do we know if the new performer tables will fit on these units? I've heard a lot of bad things about the table for these grills. They become brittle and break and also can be difficult to keep clean. Let me know your thoughts.

What should I do here folks? Do we know if the new performer tables will fit on these units? I've heard a lot of bad things about the table for these grills. They become brittle and break and also can be difficult to keep clean. Let me know your thoughts.

One of two possibilities. Either it fits or you can make it fit easy enough. Should only be a question of whether all the screw holes line up.

I have a 2012 or 2013 Platinum Performer. The new metal table fit no problem. It took about 10 minutes to swap out. I love the new metal table and you can put hot things on it with no worries. It is so easy to clean! Quick shot of Windex and one wipe with paper towel and its done. It looks great too.
Weber did say I needed to order a new bin cable that has a clip instead of the original screw. Probably could have used the old cable.

Chuck,

I think you may have misread my post. I do not have an old Performer, but a 1st gen OTP. I do love that the new metal tables fit last gen Performers though.

Back