Recommendations for “reasonable” kitchen multi timers

Rarely do I use a timer for any grilling, smoking, roasting projects but, poaching eggs, making rice, baking cookies sometimes at the same time calls for the need for multiple timers, if I can have three in the same footprint, it just makes sense for my practices.
I have an iPad hung in a cupboard but, I may or may not be in reasonable earshot when the thing goes off. Also, when I go to the cottage, I sometimes need more than one timer for more than one project. Waiting for glue to cure, pie to bake, who knows.
I don’t carry a smart phone, my cell is just one step above a tin can with a string on it.
But, Fletch makes a strong argument about getting a gorilla glass screen “grubby” I will avoid that when I can.
Thanks folks!

I have tried one or two of the multi-timer/countdown apps on my cellphone. Never really cared for them. I've liked my Polder devices in the past (still have 2 mostly alive) and my ChefAlarm, and really like my TimeStack (still getting used to having to double thump the start/stop button to restart a timer, though.) I've lost track of how many times I have 3 different timers going. <shrug> Whatever works for you.

Update,
Ordered the “Aimilar” four entry unit from Amazon, should be here today. I’m sure there will be some learning curve but, if it lasts me more than the last “Maverick” did, I will be pleased. I have a fairly involved cook for grandchildren’s birthday as well as wife’s son,(probably someone I’m forgetting too) next weekend probably somewhere around twenty mouths.
I have a nice butt ready to thaw, will do that, and some other “finger foods for those who come early. This might be a good back up for when I’m in the weeds and distracted!

Fletch, if you are taller than four foot five, and like your timer on the fridge, the pitch of the screen is too much, I just fired this up and will need to mount a plate for it to live on the header of a door.
Magnet is rubbish, slides down the side of the fridge, hanging concept is stupid.
But, on the +side, display is good, beep is realistic, and ease of use...not beyond the brain of this old dog.
My house was built in 1935 and people were not as tall. The “slot for the fridge” is for a 13 square foot unit, I’m trying to decide how much polishing I can do to this T———! That scale of remodel would never pay, as far as I know.
Short version of the review right now isn’t complete. It’s all about +/- I suppose.

Little late to the party, but We have two Thermoworks Extra loud and big timers. With adjustable volume I can set it on high and be out in the garage doing things and when it goes off in the kitchen I can hear it very well in the garage. It has two large magnets so it stays put on the refrigerator. Had one for about three years and the other for about two and used almost daily. Held up very well.
Our pup knocked on off the end table and the stand broke, I called Thermoworks to see if I could buy a new stand they sent one to me for free. Great customer service.

Back