Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genesis E320 Summit 4 burner going to the scrap yard

The Summit Flavorizer bars if intact as they look are worth some money. Maybe list on eBay?
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 CharQ,Q2200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, SJ. 2 many projects!

TVWBB Pro
    Bruce, your inbox is full. Please clear it out! Also, let me know your PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/ApplePay/etc address.

Jon, the flavo bars are usable, but not in good shape.

Bill, the inbox is open now..
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Was that Summit a NG or LP?

Larry: It is NG

Might want to hit you up for that regulator. I will be in touch

Larry, I already started stripping parts off it. It will probably be gone in a few days. I have a big stack of scrap grills and will need to call a scrapper soon to pick it all up. I had to quit today....the damn heat was getting to me.

Also, I looked at that panel on the Summit that the burners enter the cook box through and mount to in the back. It is in really good shape and I hear a lot of people complaining that they rot out. This would be a cheap replacement for someone.

OK guys, I parted out most of the Summit and the shell is on the curb. I did pull some parts off and would really like to be able to see them used. The stainless shield that the burners go through is discolored but otherwise in great shape. I hear so much about how they rot out quickly, this would be a really inexpensive replacement for a Summit owner. I also pulled the NG hookup off it along with the manifold. I also have stamped steel grates in good shape, the hanging basket as well as the raised warming rack which are both in really good shape. 4 burners that would need some cleaning but still lots of life left in them. I won't keep these parts around forever, but would hate to have someone post that they need any of these parts a week after they went to the landfill.

I know Summit parts are hard to find and usually quite expensive. So, here you go.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

OK guys, I parted out most of the Summit and the shell is on the curb. I did pull some parts off and would really like to be able to see them used. The stainless shield that the burners go through is discolored but otherwise in great shape. I hear so much about how they rot out quickly, this would be a really inexpensive replacement for a Summit owner. I also pulled the NG hookup off it along with the manifold. I also have stamped steel grates in good shape, the hanging basket as well as the raised warming rack which are both in really good shape. 4 burners that would need some cleaning but still lots of life left in them. I won't keep these parts around forever, but would hate to have someone post that they need any of these parts a week after they went to the landfill.

I know Summit parts are hard to find and usually quite expensive. So, here you go.

Bump. C'mon guys, I want to clear some space. Anyone interested in E320 parts or those hard to find/expensive Summit parts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast