Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weber Wednesdays

Mike, that last picture is my favorite! That's a really nice way to do your bolognese, I'll steal it.

I did participate in Weber Wednesday yesterday......one of my buddies had us over for burgers grilled on his Weber gasser. No pics, though.

R

Mike, that plated pic is over the top. It looks do delicious outstanding job. Rich and I will do something for Weber Wednesday after we get back from Calif.
    2009 Performer Platinum , 1999 Genesis 1000 LX, Mini Smoker, 2009 E320ng, 18.5 , 1993 Smokey Joe, 2011 Performer Deluxe

TVWBB Member
    I love the WW idea, Mike! As soon as I set up a photo hosting account I’ll join the fun. Last night we did some fantastic chicken skewers courtesy of Serious Eats. Wish I could show them.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/...ri-recipe.html

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    What Barb said, will be joining with something on the 3rd of July when we get back.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

TVWBB Member
    Thanks everyone. I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with for WW. I'll keep rocking it as best as I can to keep celebrating the day. Lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234