Can someone tell me what model of Weber this is?

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
How about a grill ID? It looks like all stainless.

FMhwBSk.jpg

It's somewhere between 2011 and 2016. It's an S330. Unless the hood is that porcelain they came out with that looks like SS than it would be an E330. Check it out VERY carefully if you're looking at buying it.

When I bought my 2016 E-330 as it was being discounted in prep for the new series I debated between the E-330 and S-330. In my inexperience this looks to me as the S-330 but I have a feeling I'm missing something, because you are probably familiar with S-330's.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-Genesis-S-330-Stainless-Steel-3-Burner-38-000-BTU-Liquid-Propane-Gas-Grill-with-Side-Burner/3316740?cm_mmc=search_google-_-Seasonal%20Living-_-Dsa_sea_119_grills%20Heating%20&%20Cooling-_-&k_clickID=3b73e604-5c3e-4c30-b6f4-c3c34ece5321&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkLCwrpiP2wIVk8DACh10Iw3LEAAYASAAEgKsQ_D_BwE

Not really considering buying it. Just curious as to the model with all that stainless.

Looks like any other S-330 I have seen. Other than the door fronts, the cabinet, and of course the frame, are all painted steel. Because of rust in the cabinet, these grills get a bad rap. I have this same grill except in black, and while I plan to redo and sell it IS a very good grill. The fourth “sear” burner is more than a gimmick in my opinion. It does work and also helps make this a better grill than the similar three burner model.

Because of rust in the cabinet, these grills get a bad rap.

If I may ask on this thread, I have an early 2016 E-330, which I purchased new in September 2016. Honestly, I've used it just a handful of times thus far and it has not seen the elements aside from when it is fired; I wheel it into our unfinished basement. Primarily, I take those actions because of what I read from you experienced Weber guys. What if, say, I wanted to move this to our main outdoor, unshielded deck and simply cover it. Would any preventive-maintenance steps maintain its robustness over the years? As it stands, I more often use our $237 Wal*Mart Grill Smith, which sits covered in the elements in between use. As I write this, I wonder why I treat the $600 E-330 like a classic. To that, I have no clear answer. Thx.

If I may ask on this thread, I have an early 2016 E-330, which I purchased new in September 2016. Honestly, I've used it just a handful of times thus far and it has not seen the elements aside from when it is fired; I wheel it into our unfinished basement. Primarily, I take those actions because of what I read from you experienced Weber guys. What if, say, I wanted to move this to our main outdoor, unshielded deck and simply cover it. Would any preventive-maintenance steps maintain its robustness over the years? As it stands, I more often use our $237 Wal*Mart Grill Smith, which sits covered in the elements in between use. As I write this, I wonder why I treat the $600 E-330 like a classic. To that, I have no clear answer. Thx.

Where these models have problems is with the cart. You could just keep it covered, be vigilant and try to attack any rust that you see developing. Or, coat the bottom pan (top and bottom), as well as the lower legs and cross supports with some kind of rust preventative coating. Rustoleum makes a clear coat product and somewhere around here, someone linked me to another clear product that they trust.

Back