I guess Webber - I mean Weber - is not the only grill name misspelled!

Yah, I have seen similar misspellings on CL and FB and other adds. It makes you wonder if it was a simple oversight of if people really think that is what the name is.

I have noticed that overall people seem much more stupid today than years ago. No one seems concerned about proper grammatical formation, spelling or anything like that

Yup, now they're thinking of banning analog clocks in the UK now because students can't read them and it affects them when they take tests...I wouldn't be surprised if that starts happening in the US.

I am surprised this isn't an issue already in the US. They should have banned the analog clocks already due to them being Micro Aggressive towards Millennials.

I am surprised this isn't an issue already in the US. They should have banned the analog clocks already due to them being Micro Aggressive towards Millennials.

Lol! The force is strong with this one! Micro aggression's are the root of all evil!

You can use a Webber grill to chat briol some stakes. There really grate grils. Then eat them in the dinning room. Their going to be grate!

Yah, you could probably wait a couple days and offer $20. At least he spelled "Grill" correctly, but he isn't going to get hits on any other part of the title.

I admit I am thinking along those lines!

I am going to keep an eye on it. Actually has some potential, but I still have too much old stuff to do. It is supposed to rain all Memorial Day weekend and has been raining for over a week. A Florida tropical event - at least not a true hurricane. It has messed up my grill work big time. At least I got that neat little Q200 finished and delivered in between the rainouts. That is partly why the pictures were inside my house! Even my wife was a little sympathetic and understanding:eek:!

Back