Thread: Ribeye roast from Easter weekend

TVWBB Member

Ribeye roast from Easter weekend

I ended up buying a whole bone in ribeye while on sale this past week. I had them cut 2 roast and 8 steaks. Thanks to Rich Dahl for sharing the sale otherwise I might have missed out. My mom ended up visiting so I decided to make one of the roasts.

I didnít feel like using the 22.5 wsm so I fired up the kettle instead. Smoked it for 4 hours using indirect heat. I wish I would of took a picture of the final plate however by that time I had forgot. I had some grilled asparagus and smashed potatoes along with a salad. Ohhh, I canít forget the beer. Needless to say, it was a great meal.

14.5, 22.5, 22.5,
    projects: RedHead Genesis 1000 and 3000

TVWBB Emerald Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    I spun one a little bit bigger than that one a while back. It turned out beautifully but, I don’t think it was any better than straight indirect method. It’s always an impressive feast!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Nicely done Jose, nicely done!
    85 78

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Looks great Jose. Those two bone roast are great. Glad you were able to take advantage of the sale. Barb and I will be having our first steak from the sale tomorrow, really looking forward to that.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."