A long forgotten introduction

John Bostwick

TVWBB Wizard
I don't think I ever posted a thread to introduce myself to the forums, and so I thought its never to late to do so, lol. So here I go......

Hello, everybody. Im an avid smoker, as long as my wife lets me. She is not a fan of smoked foods😭its just not part of her culture, but im trying to get her used to eating smoked foods, every chance I can get.

I joined the forums long time ago to learn about the linkmeter that ED and Bryan had put together, which became the heatermeter since then, I spend my time posting in the heatermeter forum, and im a lurker to the rest of the forums😆 until now, lol.

Its getting late(5am) early for some, and time for me to get some sleep, I'll say "hello" one more time and I will try to contribute to some other sections of the forum from now on.

Again, hello and good night.😃

Welcome and looking forward to seeing some cooks. Hope your wife will keep trying the smoke food and maybe she will begin to like it. It's great food and lots of fun to cook it. Again welcome and have fun.

I don't think I ever posted a thread to introduce myself to the forums, and so I thought its never to late to do so...
sorry John, statute of limitations on introductions is 5 years or 1,000 posts.... you missed it by 2 months or 174 posts.

;)

but i'm sure no one will notice.
Welcome. Finally.

Welcome to the forum belatedly. Your work has helped many of us. Ralph is shipping me a new RD3 with your circuit board today. Glad we will see more of you on this side of the forum. Thanks for all your work on the HM side.

Back