Chicken Pupcicles

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
When I do a batch of wings, I simmer the removed tips in water to make a broth, no salt or anything added.
Then freeze the broth in ice cube trays for treats for Brooke.
These, along with Frostie Paws, bring her wagging her tail when I open the freezer door.

icon14.png
Like!

Hey Jim,

Thanks for asking! We adopted Beanie and her mom from the local shelter. Her mom was in terrible shape and had apparently been on the streets for a very long time. The pound vet thought she was at least 10 years old and advised us to take a pass. No way! She was the ONE! When I got her in the truck, she looked so sad and miserable. So I said, "Don't worry sweet pea, we'll make it better." Or words to that affect. Then it hit me! Her name was Sweet Pea. Right there before we left the curb. That was on a Saturday. On monday I went to get Beanie from Dr. Snip Snip and I thought since her mom is Sweet Pea, she would be Beanie.

We had Sweet Pea for only two years when she passed away. That was 8 years ago and she is still missed. Beanie was very sad and lonely, so I went to the pound and found Seamus. I named him Seamus because I like the name. He's a wild and crazy boy and Seamus suits him perfectly.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it! :D

Back