I LOVE..

That's a great diagram. I never tried smoking until I got my WSM, but I know plenty of people do it with just an OTG.

That is a really cool drawing. I would love it if my son came home from school with a drawing like that. Future science project?

Thanks very much for posting this. Several years ago, when I lived in an apartment with only a Smokey Joe to grill on, I used this exact same picture to figure out how to BBQ my first rack of ribs. It was a half rack, of course, but they were great. It really brings back some memories.

i know this picture is at least 8 years old as i found it when i was trying to smoke a picnic in my old charbroil charcoal grill.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Milt DuCharme:
I think this is the sketch made by Jim Minion to illustrate his method. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is incorrect. it is illustrating how to indirect grill/smoke on a weber kettle. jim minion first used his"method" in a WSM during a competition.

Back