Hey there from Minnesota!

Mikey MN

Wow has this been a treat reading in here.

Well I finally pulled the trigger on a new 22.5"
It is going to look great next to my Weber 3 burner gasser.

It was too tough to pass up on Black Friday with a 3 hour window for 20% off regular price at local hardware store. Only trick was now I have to wait until Wednesday to get it because the one they had was severely damaged in shipping. They said be patient and they will have it for me on Wednesday.

So I guess I will just sit patiently waiting till then. :)
And that's been tough to do and keep my mind off of it.

Looking forward to the coming years of great results. This is the first one I have purchased. It was a big help lurking and reading in here for the past several months. :wsm:

Well it looks like the snow storm slowed the shipping a little. I have to wait a couple more days they said for mine to come in.

That's ok though because I'm not completely ready to stand outside with single digit temps and wind chills well below zero. :)

It gives me more time to make myself a wind blocker.

I like that idea Ryan.

I'm thinking using my EZUP with the sides attached to it. At least 3 of the sides anyway.

Very cool!! Good to hear that they work good for them.

Now I just need to get the call from Ace today that it came in.

I wonder if I can get a permission slip to run a cable line outside so I can put a tv inside for the Vikes game at the same time?

Oh she's not going to see the humor in that if I do it.

But I bet she will like the dinner that comes out of it later. :)

hosjhzA_tL

2 degrees outside this afternoon didn't keep me from putting it together the minute I got the call that it was in.

Just missing a couple nuts in the package. Need to go get a couple of them.

Oh is this going to be fun. :)

Back