Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: INTRODUCING: the "Roto Damper"

TVWBB Diamond Member
    Thanks for posting the wiki link showing the CAT5 wiring Bryan, I have added a link to that in the appropriate place in the first post of this thread. I have to admit I haven't perused the wiki in quite a while....
    I created the Roto Damper, RD3, HMv4.2 sliding back case, "air-burner" and the "ping-pong" valve in my quest for delicious "set and forget" BBQ.

Ralph, I sent you an email on this but maybe it's good to have here as well. Do you have suggestions for printing the body? The dovetail isn't printing great for me. I used supports for it and it's not fitting into the wiring box.

TVWBB Honor Circle Bryan Mayland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphTrimble View Post
    Thanks for posting the wiki link showing the CAT5 wiring Bryan, I have added a link to that in the appropriate place in the first post of this thread. I have to admit I haven't perused the wiki in quite a while....
    That's ok, nobody peruses the wiki! I can understand why though after looking at that page, it is difficult to understand because there's too many options presented as text when 99% of people will be doing it the same way so there should be a better illustration. I was also unsure about the wire colors at the time so it is vague, but I've made 4 or 5 dampers for friends or friends of friends now and now am more confident about what color the wires should be so I just need to figure out how to do a colored table in markup to make it a little clearer.
    I'm that HeaterMeter guy what ruins everybody's free time.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273