WSM - 18.5" for $41.00 @ Home Depot

C.J. Cruz

Hello guys,

Long time reader, member since may 2011 and lifetime weber fan.

Now the good news, I just bought my second 18.5 WSM for just $41.00 + tax at HomeDepot. Yes believe it or not I was last week at HD and saw the 18.5 on sale for $169.99 and call my friend so he can buy one at a great price. Today he went to buy it and when he paid it was only $41.00 so he call me because he couldn't believe it and I said him to buy one for me. Now I have 2 (yeahhhh)

You may go and check your local HD and scan it to verify, maybe is a local store sale but it worth check it out.

Good Luck!!!

cj

cj,

Congrat on your score!!!.
where are you located? i am surprise there is still availability, the $41 or $56 has been for about a week now.

Vincent.

Originally posted by Vincent On:
cj,

Congrat on your score!!!.
where are you located? i am surprise there is still availability, the $41 or $56 has been for about a week now.

Vincent.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

no wonder.
icon_smile.gif

wonder how much to ship those baby's to LA.

Vincent.

I checked my local HD just to make sure that had none! I bought a performer anyway! It was like 100 bucks off and the wife said merry x-mas!

Hey C.J.

Home Depot's Inventory Checker shows there are quite still a few WSMs on the island - 9 to be exact, the Carolina store alone shows 4. May want to spread the word.....

3 in stock
Bayamon # 6401

1 in stock
Los Colobos (E Carolina) # 6409

1 in stock
Rexville # 6405

4 in stock
Carolina # 6402

Dave Russell,
I got mine at the HD in Smyrna back on July 3. I called from M'boro and they said they had 2. I paid by credit card over the phone and picked it up on the 4th. The M'boro HD didn't have them and I haven't seen any since. The other day I went to both to see if I could get one of those deals and neither had them.

I noticed neither the 18.5" nor the 22.5" are available on HD's website. My guess is HD is getting out of the WSM business, but not sure.

Originally posted by W Tyler:
Hey C.J.

Home Depot's Inventory Checker shows there are quite still a few WSMs on the island - 9 to be exact, the Carolina store alone shows 4. May want to spread the word.....

3 in stock
Bayamon # 6401

1 in stock
Los Colobos (E Carolina) # 6409

1 in stock
Rexville # 6405

4 in stock
Carolina # 6402

My friend went to the Carolina store and bought all 4 for Christmas gifts...

I'd love to find one, but none of the 4 fairly local HD's has ever carried a WSM afaik.
Stevie - I'd love to pay you $41 + shipping if you want to ship one to me too.

Back