Book winners!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Jamie Purviance has generously provided five copies of Weber's Charcoal Grilling for five lucky people who posted questions during the Q&A this past week.

The five winners, chosen by random drawing, are:<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>DaveG (gmail)
<LI>Dennis T. (epa.gov)
<LI>Al Silverman
<LI>Jeff Bittel
<LI>Rita Y[/list]Please send your name and mailing address to me at "mail at virtualweberbullet dot com". Make sure to include "TVWBB" in the subject line to ensure your e-mail gets past my spam filter.

Congratulations to all, and special thanks to Jamie!

Regards,
Chris

Yay, Jamie! I'm especially thrilled and grateful about receiving the book as I'm hoping to add a Performer to my collection after we rebuild our deck this spring. I've already written my thanks to Jamie via his website.

My thanks to Jim for the idea and for getting the ball rolling, and to Chris for hosting Jamie's guest spot. I enjoyed reading the Q & A and learning about the ins and outs of publishing a book and all the other subjects that were discussed. Weber is lucky to have him.

Rita

What a great surprise Thanks! I really enjoyed reading Jamies comments. I learned a lot from reading all the posts!

Hi,

I'm here, I've been away from my computer for a few days. I'll send my address right now. Looking forward to the book!!!

Al

Back