Glen Campbell's final song

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Alzheimer's is such a terrible thing.
If you're a softy like me, then you probably shouldn't watch this in a public location.

[video=youtube;U8TsAh-zYFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U8TsAh-zYFI[/video]

LOVE the Rhinestone Cowboy...."getting' cards and letters from people he don't even know". Heartbreakingly sad but true

Glen is not gone......he's still on the line. I heard him and his wife do a live interview on WGN radio a couple of years
ago. The alzheimers was evident, but he was still much of his normal self. Hopefully we will find a cure soon.

Thanks Steve. GREAT song and I too am a child of the 60's and watched his show weekly.

Drink a little drink, Smoke a little smoke :wsm:

I was fortunate to see Glen Campbell in concert, small venue (Concord Pavilion) it was an amazing show

Granted, Glen isn't dead, but when Stevie Ray Vaughan died (Aug 1990) and then John Denver (Oct 1997) it was like losing members of the family, because some much time had been dedicated to listening to their music. John Denver reminds me of camping at Shasta Lake, I probably shouldn't associate what Stevie Ray Vaughan reminds me of...

I haven't listened to Glen's final song, not sure when I will be able to

Back