Let's Go Bears!

At times, I was wondering (and left shaking my head) as to exactly what game the refs were watching! Too many terrible calls for both teams..
Tim

Four people needed to be arrested today at Soldier Field, the first was Mel Tucker for impersonation of a NFL defensive Corrinator ,second is Chris Conte for well being Chris Conte, third Cutler for that second half impersonation of a highly paid NFL QB and fourth The Green Bay Packers Punter, the charge for stealing money the guy did no work today and got paid...

Now I'm a long time Bears fan and Cubs too, so I'm used to losing and even a fan of our Arizona D'Backs which by the way has the worst record in baseball even worse than the Cubs, if you can believe that.
But even with all the losses it would have been worth it if I could have seen the grin on Jim Lampe's face at the end of that game:cool:

Now I'm a long time Bears fan and Cubs too, so I'm used to losing and even a fan of our Arizona D'Backs which by the way has the worst record in baseball even worse than the Cubs, if you can believe that.
But even with all the losses it would have been worth it if I could have seen the grin on Jim Lampe's face at the end of that game:cool:
Rich, I was only grinnin' at the very end of the first half

Rich, give no more fuel than that!
Rich, I was only grinnin' at the very end of the first half

I'll bet you were!

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I also went out 5 minutes into the second half to mow! Neighbor(Steelers fan) said "I don't even need to ask"! He was out watering his grass after the Heinz field implosion!

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I also went out 5 minutes into the second half to mow! Neighbor(Steelers fan) said "I don't even need to ask"! He was out watering his grass after the Heinz field implosion!

Oh I know been there with all the loser teams I root for! Sometimes you just have to go do something else and walk away from the agony.
Just glad my plastic lawn doesn't need water or mowing:)

You have an East lawn?!?!? and probably a West lawn or North lawn or some other lawn, that makes me tired just thinking about that!:p
:D well, I call it the east / west lawn but Liz calls it the front / back...
I think, it all depends which way you're facing... East=front and west=back
I actually did watch the first possession of the 2nd half before continuing outside chores

Back