Pig Salt

I have not , but their stuff looks nice. I tend not to buy too much online. I guess I'm old fashioned......and cheap. :cool:

Nope I haven't, but that bacon cure peaked my interest. Prices seem okay if it includes the shipping.

Prices DO include shipping...
the reason my asking is:
ive bought from them before and like the pig salt seasoning...
however, a number of weeks ago, I placed another order but haven't heard back from them.
they are not responding to emails via their website nor from me sending direct emails to the owner...
so, ticks me off a bit.
he has my dough and my jar is empty.

If you buy your own spices in fair sized packages and mix your own you will save a ton over ordering from such places. But I know some folks would rather just buy it; not me. Also, Basspro and Cabella's sells bacon curing products for really cheap.

Tom, I do make some rubs using spices... However, someone here sent me some pig salt (an actual rub, not a cure) and I liked it enough to order more.
... and, i am still out the 23 bucks even after explaining myself.

Paid thru PayPal...
filed a dispute...

I used to sell a lot on EBay and also purchased a lot too and had my problems with buyers and sellers. PayPal is very good and fair at correcting situations like this, but they take some time. If they don't get you the rub you will get your money back.

I used to sell a lot on EBay and also purchased a lot too
Me too Rich, eBay used to be great.
When I started there in 1997 you could even buy/sell guns and just about anything else.
I'll still throw something on auction now and then, but my buying is much curtailed.

Yeah. Thanks Rich... I ain't worried, just ticked a bit.
and even if I get ripped, it's only 20some bucks
not like I'll miss it
Maybe he needs it more than I do ...

Back