Kingsford Original @ Walmart, 2x15lb Twin-Pak, $7.98 *****

Dennis,

I'd love to find out if it's a misprint before I head to my local Walmart. It's too far a drive to come back empty handed.

And Jason,

I store them in the bags.

Bill

I just bought three, two wrapped 15lb bags of Kingsford for $7.98 at my local walmart. It was still marked $14.88 but rang up at the $7.98 price. I also have a bunch of Best Choice 100% hardwood 18lb bags of charcoal that I bought for $2.99 and $3.99 a bag. I know it's not as good as Kingsford but for the price, I couldn't pass it up.

Wayne

Not really on topic, but I saw Royal Oak lump in my local WalMart, same price as usual ($6.88 I think) but 10-pound bags instead of the 8.8 pounds they have shrunk down to. The bags were marked special or bonus or words to that effect, so it's apparently a short-time deal.

Dennis,

I'd love to find out if it's a misprint before I head to my local Walmart. It's too far a drive to come back empty handed.

And Jason,

I store them in the bags.

Bill

I was feeling guilty about storing 220 lbs in the basement... until I saw this. How long will that last you?

I was feeling guilty about storing 220 lbs in the basement... until I saw this. How long will that last you?

I don't know. I always wind up adding to it before I run out. But I do grill with charcoal most nights. I find I easily go through two bags a week. So, without restocking it'd still take me about a year to go through it. Give or take.

Bill

Back